Re: Connecting TI 89 to a PC

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Connecting TI 89 to a PC

I just downloaded Plus Shell to check, and it seems that the file
"using.htm" contains the installation and operation instructions.

*.89* are the files that can be sent to the TI-89.  * is a wildcard that
means any character or characters.  Basically this means any file with the
file extension of 89 and one more letter.  That letter signifies the file
type.  i.e. *.89p for programs, *.89i for images, *.89l for lists, and so
on.
*.asm files are source code.  For an explanation of that, read this:
http://tifaq.calc.org/#2.7