Re: Fractals

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Fractals

On Wednesday, September 23, 1998, Alpaca2500 wrote:
>are their any fracal programmes that will runn on an 82, if anywone
knowles.
> i have
>the terpinski triangle one alreddy.
>               Dave Browne
>                Alpaca2500@aol.com
>                 "Cuidado Las Llamas"

I've got one (for 82) that does the kind of "fracal"s wherein there's a
line that becomes a shape (and each segment of that shape becomes a
repeat of the original shape, etc.), like in the dragon-curve. Reply if
you're interested in this program.
        I just made a serial link, and don't yet know much about how TI
programs on the PC are read; I use WTranX and the fractal program is in
.82p format. I think that it's compatible with other software (ex.gra.,
TI's Graphlink software), but am not entirely sure. Even if not, I'm sure
it can be converted.

Ben Przybyla
syzygy.bp@juno.com
Don't remove the "@" when replying; it isn't a spam-filter or anything.

Why pay more to use the Internet?
Get fast, reliable, affordable Web access
Download your free software <a href="http://www.juno.com/getit.a.html">here</a>.