Find Out Anything About Anyone On The Net !!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Find Out Anything About Anyone On The Net !!!!

YOU can easily learn how to investigate and learn EVERYTHING
about your employees, neighbors, friends, enemies, and or
anyone else  !!!

It is absolutely amazing !!!
YOU Must Get This Extraordinary Package today.........

   +  YOU can track down an old friend or a lost love,
     and, just for fun, investigate your family history.

   +  YOU can screen prospective employees criminal records,
     look at their driving, or credit history.

   +  YOU can verify test results from drug testing and even
     look into your children's friends history for any type
     of record.

   +  YOU can TRACK down and locate an old debtor who is
     hiding from you and see if he/she is hiding any assets.

   +  YOU can look up "unlisted telephone numbers."  Locate
     social security, birth, adoption or death records.
     Check Army, Navy, Marine Corps, or Air Force service
     file records.  YOU will simply be amazed to learn what
     sensitive and important information other people and
     enemies can discover about YOU !!!!!

YOU Can Find Out Anything About Anyone On The Net !!!
Do background checks on people and charge for it, as
you start your own investigative services.
Stop guessing about the LAW !!!
Look up laws and do much more, direct from famous law libraries.
Get this easy to use  KIT  right away, and then,
YOU can become a private investigator.

ORDER TODAY !!!!!

Send $18.00 cash (wrapped in two pieces of paper),
money order, or check to:

                    INFORMATION, Ltd.
                    P. O. Box  515019
                    St. Louis,  MO  63151-5019  USA

The Complete Package Will Be Immediately Shipped
Prepaid Directly to You With Everything You Will Need
In Your Kit to Get Started Right Away !!

THANK YOU for your kind attention, and have a nice day !!!!

YOUR AD IN 333 NEWSPAPERS !!!!!!!!!!

         Seven years ago, I learned how to place my Classified Ad in
several hundred newspapers, with just one telephone call.  And, my
cost was $0.51 per newspaper.  The total circulation was well over
1.5 Million.  I could reach just about any market, anywhere in this
country.  Since then, my small mail-order company has exploded.
And, I use this same time tested and true method week after week.

         I would like to share this powerful information and show you
how to save hundreds, even thousands of dollars on advertising that
works.  The average cost of a classified ad in a newspaper is about
$15.00 to $20.00 dollars.  Multiply that by 333 and your total cost is
well over $6,000.00 Dollars.  By using our amazing method, your
total cost is only $170.00.  Not to mention the time and money you
save by placing one call, instead of 333 long distance calls.

          You can limit your promotion to a Single State or place your
ad in Several States around the country, all with just one phone call.
You can reach One Million Readers on the East-Cost today and a
Million on the West-Coast tomorrow.  It's that simple  !!!!

            Your cost for this priceless information, is only $19.00 !!!
You will make that back on your first promotion.  WE are so confident that
this type of advertising will boost your profits, we will guarantee your
satisfaction with our Money Back Guarantee !!  So, you have nothing
to lose.  Now, order our amazing classified ad method today !!!!!!

                                PRINT ORDER FORM
Ship To:                    **************************
*********
NAME____________________________________________

ADDRESS________________________________________

CITY______________________________________________

STATE__________________    ZIP_____________________

E-MAIL__________________________________

Don't Delay,   ORDER YOUR COMPLETE MEDIA KIT TODAY !!!!!!!

Mail Payment  $19.00  CASH,  money order,  or check  TO:
********************

                                  INFORMATION, Ltd.
                                  P. O. Box  515019
                                  St. Louis, MO 63151-5019
                                  U.S.A.

WE will ship your complete KIT directly to you !!!!

OPTIONAL / OVERNIGHT SHIPPING - ADD $15.00

Thank you for your kind attention, and have a nice day !!!

       YOU MAY ORDER BOTH PACKAGE KITS FOR ONLY $33.00

Admin
Internet Services
This message is not intended for residents in the
State of Washington, screening of addresses has been done
to the best of our technical ability.
If you are a Washington resident or otherwise wish to be
removed from this list, go to global remove site if you want
your address removed from future mailing.
http://209.84.246.162/remove.htm

This Global Communication has been sent to you by:
PAVILION ADVERTISING SERVICES
Offices:  London, Paris, Berlin, Hong Kong