Re: HELP!!!!!!!! ME!!!!!!!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: HELP!!!!!!!! ME!!!!!!!!!

Grant Irwin wrote:

> I just got a parallel link and started experimenting.  I found that my 86
> was extremely fragile compared to my friends 83, and 85.  For this reason I
> made a back up after I got all the programs running correctly.  Sure enough
> I had to use it after a while.  When a sent the backup back from my pc to
> the ti, the ti displayed that there is a memory problem and aske to continue
> or quit.  I continued because I knew when I made the backup I still had
> 45,000 left.  The screen went blank ( a familiar sight by now ).  When I
> tried to turn it on it did not work. Then I took out the batteries and tried
> to turn it on.  I pressed 2nd then the up arrow NOTHING HAPPENED AND HASN'T
> SINCE!!!!!!!!!
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Grant
Unscrew the backup battery (inside the backup compartment) leave it out
for five minutes along with the other batteries then put it all together
again, with the same backup battery but new ordinary ones.
--
Doug Paulley

This posting was sent without the knowledge of the University of Leeds.
Replace "doug" with "ear7djp" in the reply-to field when replying.