Re: How do you break out of a freeze in ZShell/USGard/etc.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

vishaal k wrote:

> Everytime my 85 freezes in Usgard, for example, I cannot figure out a way to
> restart the calculator (it doesn't even turn off after 5 minutes like it
> would normally do if it was idle) and am forced to pull out and replace one
> of the batteries.  This erases the memory and I have had to (6 times)
> re-install all of the programs.
>
> Any help is appreciated,
>
> Vishaal Kapoor
Same here with Phat-OS. I now keep a backup (*.85b) that i just re-load
every time. I even have to remove the backup battery most times to get
it working again.
--
Doug Paulley

This posting was sent without the knowledge of the University of Leeds.
Replace "doug" with "ear7djp" in the reply-to field when replying.