HELP!!!!!!!! ME!!!!!!!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

HELP!!!!!!!! ME!!!!!!!!!

I just got a parallel link and started experimenting.  I found that my 86
was extremely fragile compared to my friends 83, and 85.  For this reason I
made a back up after I got all the programs running correctly.  Sure enough
I had to use it after a while.  When a sent the backup back from my pc to
the ti, the ti displayed that there is a memory problem and aske to continue
or quit.  I continued because I knew when I made the backup I still had
45,000 left.  The screen went blank ( a familiar sight by now ).  When I
tried to turn it on it did not work. Then I took out the batteries and tried
to turn it on.  I pressed 2nd then the up arrow NOTHING HAPPENED AND HASN'T
SINCE!!!!!!!!!

Thanks in advance,
Grant