Re: TI-85 Users

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-85 Users

Actually, the 86 can run 82 ASM, 85 ASM, and 85 BASIC using ASE.  I think that's
what you meant, but you didn't say it was 82 ASM and someone else might think it
was 82 BASIC.  Although doesn't the 86 have a slightly different order of
operations than the 85?  So some 85 BASIC programs may not work correctly

--
Bryan Rabeler <brabeler@ticalc.org>
   File Archives, HTML, and Support

Tucker wrote:

> Well, there is something called ASE that gives the TI86 well over twice
> as many games, because a TI86 can run 82,85 basic, all 85 asm, and all
> 86 stuff...
>
> Lucca wrote:
> >
> > Modem Boy wrote:

> > > I haven't found many TI-86 sites, so I decided to make my own (and also,
> > > I haven't seen anyone else make this sort of site, so hell, lets make
> > > one :)
> >
> > I think that the 86 is better in fact, but the 85 has been around more
> > and therefore more people stay loyal to it.  The 86, once given
> > exposure, can be as popular as the 85.  The # of games on the 86 nowhere
> > matches those on the 85, yet, but programmers can change that.  My site
> > is dedicated to the making of games for both calcs.  Visit it at
> > http://lucca.home.ml.org
> >
> > Lucca
> > Fantasia66@worldnet.att.net

Follow-Ups: References: