Re: TI-85 Users

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-85 Users

Modem Boy wrote:

> Tucker wrote:
> >
> > I think there a way too many ti-85 sites, yet not enough of the more
> > surperior Ti-86...
>
> I haven't found many TI-86 sites, so I decided to make my own (and also,
> I haven't seen anyone else make this sort of site, so hell, lets make
> one :)

I think that the 86 is better in fact, but the 85 has been around more
and therefore more people stay loyal to it.  The 86, once given
exposure, can be as popular as the 85.  The # of games on the 86 nowhere
matches those on the 85, yet, but programmers can change that.  My site
is dedicated to the making of games for both calcs.  Visit it at
http://lucca.home.ml.org

Lucca
Fantasia66@worldnet.att.net

Follow-Ups: References: