Math Teacher needing free TI-83 and overhead TI-83 hoping to

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Math Teacher needing free TI-83 and overhead TI-83 hoping to convince school to purchase classroom set.

July 22, 1998

To whom it may concern:

I just started a new Teaching job in Santa Fe, NM, at at private school:
Calvary Chapel Christian Academy.  On August 10, I start a two-week
orientantion, where I plan to present to the school Principal and the
Pastor that calculators (especially TI-83) are extremely useful for
students' learning.

I would like to have a TI-83 and the overhead model so that I can show
them how they work.  The last Texas Instrument Calculator that I had was
the TI-81 and loved working with it.  I have seen the TI-83 and used it
with a summer program and loved it.

Please let me know as soon as possible.  Anything you can do will be
greatly appreciated!

Sincerely,

Frances Borunda
(505) 421-2599