Re: TI porn

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI porn

Andrew Herber wrote:

> x-no-archive: yes
>
> Who the hell had the sick mind to come up with
> this ti-porn crap? Why would it be any good on
> a 2-color screen anyways?
>
> Also, is it coming from the ti-philes? I can't seem to get past the
> stupid "porn filter" my school installed. (That would explain it) :)
>
> Thank you for your time and wasted bandwith.
>
> ==
> Andrew Herber ------------ elderatoglegend@yahoo.com
> Magic: The Gathering ------------ Star Trek: TNG CCG
> Chronowerx Software ---- Specializing in TI-BASIC 82

There is a new program named after the famous f-word (you know, f**k),
however, the description of the program seemingly has nothing to do with
the name.  You may wish to e-mail the webmaster of the TI-Philes (and
maybe ticalc.org) and ask them to either remove or disallow programs
with profane language, since these sites are supposed to be for
education and entertainment, not obscenity.  Just my opinion.

-Jeremy

Follow-Ups: References: