Re: Linking with 85 question??

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Linking with 85 question??

Grant Stockly wrote:

> You might be able to send him your zshell strings then.
>
> >send to a friend's 85 without using the computer.  We often exchange
> >ZShell and Usgard programs, since they are strings, but it would be
> nice
> >if I could send him programs.
> >
> >-Jeremy
>
> ---
> "Earth Today.  We'll strip mine other planets later."

I CAN send ZShell programs (and other programs that are stored as
strings).  I want to be able to send BASIC programs, which cannot be
sent from the SND85 menu.  One person wrote to me and suggested using
the standard SEND menu, but I cannot try this before tomorrow.  I'll let
everyone know if it works.

-Jeremy