Re: link cables

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: link cables

Chris A Brainerd wrote:

> I'm selling link cables and I was wondering what everyone thinks a fair
> price would be (not $55 or what ever Ti rips you off for).
>
> If you want a cable, go to http://www.angelfire.com/nj/Peefpop/TI83.html
>
> Chris
>
> PS: If it pisses you off that I'm advertising here, please don't write
> nasty emails, cause I promise not to post this again.

It does depend a bit on how much you pay for the parts, especially diodes
and 2.5mm socket. Both are very difficult to get here in Norway, so I told
people at my school "sure I can make a cable but it'll cost you 200 Kr
(About 30$ and I have a 10$ profit for ordering part from various places,
and then I share it with my friend who helps me building it, so a 5$ income
on each if us) so I don't think you want it." And they didn't.Who called
this 4$ and 5$ cables??
I think a fair price would be 15$ if you get all the part very easy.
--
JTK