Re: HP's and TI's calculator output rate

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: HP's and TI's calculator output rate

Yes I think that was his point! He didn't want to fu*k around with having to
learn how
to down all this stuff in "Strange" new ways. Like the Windowz vs. unix
comments. Sure
windowz is easy to use, easy to learn ... but hell even in DOS there are lots
of things
that are more "effecent", and well unix blows them both away. Again you gotta
learn how
to use the power.

It's like ... an F-18 is a hell of a lot faster than a Chevy but almost any
body can
get in a Chevy and get to where they are going, but put'em in an F-18 and hell
couldn't
even get the darn thing started (and a good thing too). On the otherhand the
Chevy is
most likly better if all your doing is going down the street to get some Milk
(comes
from cows ya know) and bread (somthing cows might like to eat).

Moo

Norm Arnold wrote:

> I think it is very obvious that he closed his mind long before he closed the
book.
> If he put half as much effort into learning the calculator as he has in
complaining
> about it he would be an expert by now.
>
> Jacek Marchel wrote:
>
> > Richard Goedeken wrote:
> > >
> > > I bought the 48 programming manual, and started reading it.  On one
> > > of the first pages it said something like "at HP we encourage
> > > an object-oriented approach to programming, so blahblahblah..."  At
> > > that point I think I closed the book and didn't open it again.
> >
> > Richard.
> >
> > I do agree with you !
> > HP48 is definitely not for you. It does require some learning.
>
> --
>    "Success is getting what you want.
>     Happiness is liking what you get."
>                      - H Jackson Brown