Re: HP's and TI's calculator output rate

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Richard Goedeken wrote:

> I bought the 48 programming manual, and started reading it.  On one
> of the first pages it said something like "at HP we encourage
> an object-oriented approach to programming, so blahblahblah..."  At
> that point I think I closed the book and didn't open it again.

Richard.

I do agree with you !
HP48 is definitely not for you. It does require some learning.

> Richard Goedeken                          Dept gy2a  IBM  Rochester,
> Minnesota
> "The essential conditions of everything you do must be choice, love,
> passion."

With regards.
Warning
Could not process part with given Content-Type: text/x-vcard; charset=us-ascii; name="vcard.vcf"

Follow-Ups: References: