Re: TI-86 Rom Dump

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-86 Rom Dump

There's no reason why the Connect85 / $4 Serial link shouldn't work.
Just that there's no software for it.  So, I took the liberty of hacking
together a program that will recieve the rom via a $4 serial link - it's
REALLY primitive, though.  It will work with anything from 82 - 86
(tested on 82, 83, and 85) for recieving the rom.  It sucks so much that
you're required to press control-break when it's done, and I hard-coded
it so that it only works on COM1.  I don't really know enough about C to
make it better - If anyone's interested, e-mail me and I'll send it to
you, and if more than 2 or so people ask for it, I might even *TRY* to
make it not quite such a yucky program to work with.  Or, I could give
someone the source code to fix up.
        But like I said, if anyone's interested, E-Mail me.

-Owen / OrulZ