Re: TI-82 Mac users only

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-82 Mac users only

I was considering making a compilation like this, except for all TI
Calculators, plus it would have schematics and links.  It would be on a CD
& cost around $10-$15.

At 06:40 PM 9/29/97 -0600, ilya winham wrote:
>Tell me if this would be a good idea:
>How many people would pay lets say, 5$, for a disk or two full of ALL
>TI-82 games and programs in mac format. These disk(s) would contain
>between 600-1000 games/programs in .82p/.82g/.82b/.zip format for the
>MAC! I know some people have trouble getting some programs to work for
>macs (like decoding and sending to the calc,I.E. stargate, a1solver,
>nuclear war etc...)  This way you will have all the programs available
>to date one 1-2 disks! If you think you would be interested please email
>me. If I get enough response I might carry through with this plan!! (Of
>course the disks would come with the unreleased Starwars, protennis,
>diablo, and Pathways into darkness!)

---
Evil Jim
Viva La Mexico
<eviljim@writeme.com>
http://members.tripod.com/~eviljim/
I want to die in my sleep like my Grandfather, not screaming in pain like
the passengers in my car...