TI-82 Mac users only

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-82 Mac users only

Tell me if this would be a good idea:
How many people would pay lets say, 5$, for a disk or two full of ALL
TI-82 games and programs in mac format. These disk(s) would contain
between 600-1000 games/programs in .82p/.82g/.82b/.zip format for the
MAC! I know some people have trouble getting some programs to work for
macs (like decoding and sending to the calc,I.E. stargate, a1solver,
nuclear war etc...)  This way you will have all the programs available
to date one 1-2 disks! If you think you would be interested please email
me. If I get enough response I might carry through with this plan!! (Of
course the disks would come with the unreleased Starwars, protennis,
diablo, and Pathways into darkness!)