TI-86 Graph Link problems

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-86 Graph Link problems

I just spent 35 dollars on this simplistic little cable for my TI-86.  I was hoping I would have been playing ZTetris or Lunar Lander by now but that isn't the case.  For some crazy reason the program, TI-Graph Link for 86, says it cannot open my communication port.  I have already checked that the cable is  plugged in firmly on both sides, I'm not that dumb.  I have created COM ports 3 & 4 to hook up, I only have port 3 but I tried everything.  I really want to use this program really soon, so can someone lend some advice to me?  Thanks in advance!

   http://www.geocities.com/pentagon/5154/index.htm
                          Maldon31@msn.com