Re: TI-86 Graph Link problems

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-86 Graph Link problems

At 09:35 PM 10/24/97 -0400, Eddie Maldonado wrote:
>I just spent 35 dollars on this simplistic little cable for my TI-86.  I
was >hoping I would have been playing ZTetris or Lunar Lander by now but
that isn't >the case.  For some crazy reason the program, TI-Graph Link for
86, says it >cannot open my communication port.  I have already checked
that the cable is  >plugged in firmly on both sides, I'm not that dumb.  I
have created COM ports 3 >& 4 to hook up, I only have port 3 but I tried
everything.  I really want to use >this program really soon, so can someone
lend some advice to me?

Com 3 could be open by another program, check that to be sure.  Make sure
your modem, mouse, etc, run on diff ports, then check and see if the
settings for com 3 are correct (address, etc)

|  Joseph M. Gaffney - gaffney@thethinker.com  |
|          IRC: CuCullin, RmMinusRf            |
|  http://www.thethinker.com/members/gaffney/  |
|       /server irc.pagannet.org 10000         |