Re: somebody stop these damn pam and tommy posts

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Wed, 26 Nov 1997, 82nd Deer wrote:

> Well, I know TI is happy having this crosslinked to a newsgroup for a
> couple reasons:

Once again, you do not represent TI and therefore have no right to make
this statement.

> 1) THEY FUCKING DID IT IN THE FIRST PLACE

That doesn't mean that there is no chance of convincing them to change
their minds.

> 2) I've been on this list for over a YEAR now, and other people have
> requested the same thing.  TI WILL NOT UNLINK IT, THEY WANT IT AS IT IS.

I've been on this list for over two years.  What your point?  That's
irrelevant.  Has anyone ever received a resonse from TI on this?

> I'm not defending spam but I do think you're a pansy ass.

That's your perogative, of course.  Thank you for showing me your
immaturity.  I didn't start this thread to have my head bitten off by you
or anyone else.  I'm just tired of the spam.  I don't understand why you
have a problem with that.  Why should anyone who doesn't like it have to
unsubscribe from the list?  Spammers should not be tolerated, period.