Re: somebody stop these damn pam and tommy posts

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: somebody stop these damn pam and tommy posts

Well, I know TI is happy having this crosslinked to a newsgroup for a
couple reasons:

1) THEY FUCKING DID IT IN THE FIRST PLACE
2) I've been on this list for over a YEAR now, and other people have
requested the same thing.  TI WILL NOT UNLINK IT, THEY WANT IT AS IT IS.

I'm not defending spam but I do think you're a pansy ass.

At 11:16 PM 11/25/97 -0600, Eric P. Anderson wrote:
>Umm, wrong.  I would be perfectly happy to forward all of them to you
>(haven't emptied my trash in a while) and there are loads more than
>5...I can handle the decent traffic, but this kind of crap pisses me off
>and I know I'm not alone.  Why do you think TI is happy to have this
>crosslinked to a newsgroup?  Do you represent them?  I don't believe so.
>Anybody who can get newsgroups can also get email, so there is no reason
>to have them linked together.  Why do you feel the need to defend this
>spam?  What you think about it is irrelevant to the issue.  The fact is
>that it is inappropriate and must stop.

---
 Eviljim (Jim Reardon)
 eviljim@megsinet.net
 ICQ UIN #1893323 (talk to me!)
 http://eviljim.home.ml.org
 "The dumber people think you are, the more suprised they're going to be
when you kill them."

Follow-Ups: References: