This Newsgroup/List Serve

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

This Newsgroup/List Serve

Look, to all the complaining jerks out there, here it is:

1) This listserve is crosslinked to a newsgroup.  That's the way it is,
that's the way it always will be.  TI set it up this way, TI wants it this
way, and TI is going to keep it this way.  Previously people have asked for
it to change, but they don't WANT to.  Okay?  So stop asking for them to do
it again, because it's just not going to happen.

2) If you want a Spam Free list, go to http://www.ticalc.org/ and subscribe
to their independent lists.  They are not crosslinked and, therefore, do
not receieve spam.  They are also more targeted (TI-BASIC, ASM85, etc)

3) I've been on this list over a year.  Since then I've provided answers to
nearly everyone on this list who has asked a 85 question.  I've provided
this service to this list.  I'm sick of new people who have helped NOBODY
that come onto this list and act like big tough guys.  I'll be rude to
them, yes, because they deserve it.

4) If you have any problems with me or the way I act, take it up with me,
or you can ask TI to remove me.  I don't really care if I get removed,
anyway, seeing as I no longer get anything out of this list, besides
helping other people out.

5) In short, if you haven't contributed to this listserve, you have **NO**
right to talk about what happens in it, so go f- off.

---
 Eviljim (Jim Reardon)
 eviljim@megsinet.net
 ICQ UIN #1893323 (talk to me!)
 http://eviljim.home.ml.org
 "The dumber people think you are, the more suprised they're going to be
when you kill them."