> AShell Enhanced for the TI-86 is now at ticalc.org!
> Runs TI-85 Assembly programs on the 86!
>
> Version 0.90
>    First public release
>    Less than 1500 bytes!
>    Features:
>       CoolShell+ style GUI
>       Automatic program detection,
>       Runs TI-86 Assembly, TI-86 Basic, TI-85 ZShell/PhatOS, and TI-85
> BASIC!
>       Lists programs in two columns, 16 progs can fit on one screen
>       Columns scroll up & down to display more programs
>       Free memory and program size displayed
>       ZShell/PhatOS Program Descriptions!
>       Automatic Power Down (APD)
>       Contrast Changing
>
> B Nagel
> rudiger@stealthmail.com

Bill! I've been running this OS for about a day now! it's great! 85
string (the zshell) files take a few seconds to load but it's great. But
I'd appreciate you putting the password (yea I need to use this now.
hehe. :) and the APD back on like the original Ashell. And scrolling
down takes a while, maybe the use of "more" or some keys for pg up, pg
dn? that'd be great. :)

-(: Modem Boy :)-