TI-85 screens

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-85 screens

Anybody know where i can obtain a screen for a TI-85 calc. I talked to
some guy from TI to see if i could just buy a screen but he said they
don't offer user-serviceable parts for any of their products. He said
though that i could send it in for a service fee of $65 plus part costs
since my calc is past warranty. It would take about 8 weeks for me to
get my calc back. All i need is someone's screen from a broken calc.
Nobody i know of can help me. I left mine in my truck in the sun for an
hour and now it's all messed up. I can't read hardly anything on it now.
Any help would be appreciated.

-=|=-
Jim Smith
Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff, Arizona, USA
jds29@dana.ucc.nau.edu