Re: ROM VER. HELP

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ROM VER. HELP

On Sun, 16 Nov 1997 23:25:49 -0800 Jeremy Kitchen <jlbecker@SE-IOWA.NET>
writes:
>I have ROM Version 1.12 (that's ROM Version One Point Twelve) I have a
>teacher with ROM Version 1.4 and there isn't a whole lot of difference
>between the two.  Ummmmmmm....... I looked forever and didn't find any
>differences between them. I don't think you need to worry about it and
>anyways there is no way to upgrade version 1.x
>
>Jeremy Kitchen

for what calculator are youi talking about??? anywayz.. rom version
changes.. DOES NOT change the calculator features.. all 85s do the same
thing all 82s 83s 80s 81s 86s 92s.. they all do the same thing.. rom
versions changes are just bug fixes in the chip.. you can't just turn it
on.. push some buttons and see differences..
---
-nXt
   nxt@geocities.com     http://nxt.home.ml.org  OR:
   nxt@juno.com