Re: TI Web page update: TI-92 PLUS (US)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI Web page update: TI-92 PLUS (US)

On Fri, 7 Nov 1997 17:18:25 -0600, "Michael C. Ferguson"
<mcf@neutrino.fastlane.net> wrote:

>    Apparently TI just put a new link to their web page detailing
>information about the TI-92 Plus module. This is apparently an upgraded
>version of what's been for-sale in Europe for the last couple months. The
>most obvious improvement is 500k of extra memory (?? - something about "user
>data archive" - I don't know exactly what it's talking about or what the
>difference between this and normal memory is) and a flashable chip (woo! I
>was wondering when TI was going to do this).
>
>    I've been debating between going with the TI-92 and the HP GX for a
>while now. This new upgrade just made up my mind...
>
>More information can be found at: http://www.ti.com/calc/docs/92plus.htm
>
>Michael C. Ferguson

The main thing that caught my eye was Assembly Support and Flash RAM.
What a shame it's not due until March-April 1998!

Niklas Brunlid - http://www.efd.lth.se/~e96nbr
PQF Quote follows:

The gods of the Disc have never bothered much about judging the souls of
the dead, and so people only go to hell if that's where they believe, in
their deepest heart, that they deserve to go. Which they won't do if they
don't know about it. This explains why it is so important to shoot
missionaries on sight.
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Eric)