TI Web page update: TI-92 PLUS (US)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI Web page update: TI-92 PLUS (US)

    Apparently TI just put a new link to their web page detailing
information about the TI-92 Plus module. This is apparently an upgraded
version of what's been for-sale in Europe for the last couple months. The
most obvious improvement is 500k of extra memory (?? - something about "user
data archive" - I don't know exactly what it's talking about or what the
difference between this and normal memory is) and a flashable chip (woo! I
was wondering when TI was going to do this).

    I've been debating between going with the TI-92 and the HP GX for a
while now. This new upgrade just made up my mind...

More information can be found at: http://www.ti.com/calc/docs/92plus.htm

Michael C. Ferguson