Ti-92 linking help!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Ti-92 linking help!

I just bought a ti-92 today (6/13/97). The first thing I wanted to do
was (of course), put on Fargo! I looked at the text file that came with
fargo, and the first thing I was to do was make a backup of my calc.
Good. I get my calc ready, and I try to use winlink 92. No success. (I
never got any successfull transfers with winlink 85, either) So, I go
and download the two other link programs, Link-92, and Link-ti. Niether
of these worked.
The hardware (link) that I'm using is a "$4" serial link. I had success
with my 85 when I used Tilink.com. No other program worked with my cable
& 85. I would really like to be able to play some cool Fargo games on my
brand-spankin-new ti-92 soon!

I hope someone can help me!
Chris Wroblewski

p.s. I wonder what ROM version it is, because pressing "diamond" with
"(" didn't give me my rom version. It didn't do anything! hmmm... :-/
Any help would be appreciated!