Re: Ti-92 linking help!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Ti-92 linking help!

wroblews wrote:

> I just bought a ti-92 today (6/13/97). The first thing I wanted to do
> was (of course), put on Fargo! I looked at the text file that came with
> fargo, and the first thing I was to do was make a backup of my calc.
> Good. I get my calc ready, and I try to use winlink 92. No success. (I
> never got any successfull transfers with winlink 85, either) So, I go
> and download the two other link programs, Link-92, and Link-ti. Niether
> of these worked.
> The hardware (link) that I'm using is a "$4" serial link. I had success
> with my 85 when I used Tilink.com. No other program worked with my cable
> & 85. I would really like to be able to play some cool Fargo games on my
> brand-spankin-new ti-92 soon!
>
> I hope someone can help me!
> Chris Wroblewski
>
> p.s. I wonder what ROM version it is, because pressing "diamond" with
> "(" didn't give me my rom version. It didn't do anything! hmmm... :-/
> Any help would be appreciated!

To find your ROM, you must first be on the I/O screen (press F5 from the
home screen) THEN hit "diamond"-"(".

                                Notrub

--
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human
mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge."

                        --Thomas Raynesford Lounsbury
                          (1838-1915)
mailto:notrub1@bangornews.infi.net