Re: 82 ASM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: 82 ASM

On Fri, 27 Jun 1997 20:30:49 -0400 Garcia <xrigel@Q-NET.NET> writes:
>I've been here more than a  year but I still think you should shut up.
>This point has already been made and secondly, you were not the only
>one
>who thought that. If so where is your 82 shell.  There a point between
>thinking something is possible and actually making it possible.

I got on this list about halfway into the big Asm thing, and wanted to
try and make a shell for the 82.  However, nobody offered any help at
all.  I asked how to get a Rom dump-nothing.  I asked how to disect a
backup file-nothing.  You must be one of the people who said that Asm on
the 82 was impossibe, and are now feeling like one the biggest asses on
the planet.  Now you have opened your mouth and proved it.

>This reminds me of the people who said that hacking the link port on
>the 92
>was impossible.  They were wrong but who cares.  The point is to use
>what
>has been learned and to something with it, not brag that you were the
>first
>one to think about it.

I don't think he was bragging.  I think he thought it was great that all
the people like you were proved wrong, after you insisted that Asm was
impossible.

Eric E. Klos   Mt. Clemens MI  R/C's, HO slots, mountain bikes, computers