Re: 82 ASM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: 82 ASM

I've been here more than a  year but I still think you should shut up.
This point has already been made and secondly, you were not the only one
who thought that. If so where is your 82 shell.  There a point between
thinking something is possible and actually making it possible.

This reminds me of the people who said that hacking the link port on the 92
was impossible.  They were wrong but who cares.  The point is to use what
has been learned and to something with it, not brag that you were the first
one to think about it.