OShell and Ash

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

OShell and Ash

Hello.  I was wondering if Oshell and Ash will ever be available for
older ROM versions or if the developers won't even bother.  I have an
old 82 (got it in Dec. '94) and it only has ROM version 10.0.  I realize
that the OShell and Ash developers are busy already, but I was just
curious as to their plans for older ROMs.  Thanks.

                                Notrub

--
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human
mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge."

                        --Thomas Raynesford Lounsbury
                          (1838-1915)
mailto:notrub1@bangornews.infi.net