Re: OShell and Ash

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: OShell and Ash

Boy, I got mine in June 95 with ROM 18.0. They sure jumped up revs
quickly. You could have trouble with one that old. I don't know what
changed between 10 and 16 (the earliest supportet version, I think). I
am sure, however, that sooner or later, some one will make it work.
(They may, however, need a calc with ROM 10.0 donated. I don't know if
a backup file/ROM dump will work.)