Graph link Serial Cable for the TI-86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Graph link Serial Cable for the TI-86

I am a newbie to the TI 8X scene, and have recently purchased a TI-86.  I built
a serial cable using the plans from Tobin Fricke's Calculator page.  This cable
is a D9 serial cable that looks reasonably straightforward but it is designed
for the TI-85.  I am using the Beta version of the TI-86 graphlink software and
have been unable to access my calculator.

My question then is to any of you who have a TI-86 and are using a homemade
cable. Is there some small step that I am missing here or do you have any
suggestions for making this link work?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.  Post to the group or e-mail privately
as you prefer.

Thanks,

Michael Boyte
mboyte@oz.net