Re: Graph link Serial Cable for the TI-86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Graph link Serial Cable for the TI-86

The TI graphlink software will not work with the homemade link. You
must download the home-made TI-85 link software. That will allow you
to send programs to the calculator, but not recieve them. The TI
graphlink SW needs the gray TI cable. You will only be able to send
files to the computer by buying the TI cable, or by waiting for a
custom TI-86 home-made link program.