Re: serious ASH bug!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: serious ASH bug!!!

Thomas J. Hruska wrote:

> At 11:41 PM 6/30/97 +1000, you wrote:
> >What version are you using?  I've disected the code of v2 and it seems
> >fine.  IMHO the code for ASH is a lot neater than that of OShell.
>
> I'm using v2.0.  I agree that ASH is nicer (and has a better interface),
> but you have to admit that a shell is one of the hardest things to write.
> Some people just don't have that kind of time on their hands to write good
> shells.  However, OShell-82 seems like a pretty good programming interface
> to write code for (it has the advantage of titles instead of file names).
>
> Signed,
> Thomas J. Hruska

While this subject comes up on the newsgroup, I thought I'd speak about
one problem that i've encountered with Ash.  I made a very simple
program to run a counter to see how long i should make a delay in a game
i'm making.  When i run the program, it does fine, but when i get back
to the Ash program listing, it says "No Programs".  I have no clue why
Ash suddenly "forgot" about this program.  If anybody knows about stuff
relating to this, i'd like to see it.

Michael Bendzick
http://www.millcomm.com/~bendzick/ti82.html

Follow-Ups: References: