<TI-85>I need a model rocket altitude program.

[Next][Index][Thread]

<TI-85>I need a model rocket altitude program.

List members,

        I am interested in a program, or tips on how to write a program for the TI-85 that will calculate the apogee, or the total height reached by a model rocket of a certain mass using a certain engine. This program should include air resistance of the
 rocket, that is the (Cd) coefficient of drag to make the altitude more realistic, then graph altitude Vs. time/thrust.

        Any help would be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Nate B.