Re: Uhhh... What is "VBRUN100.DLL"?"

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Uhhh... What is "VBRUN100.DLL"?"

On Thu, 7 Aug 1997 18:18:45 -0400 Joseph Gaffney <gaffney@THETHINKER.COM>
writes:
>At 05:47 PM 8/7/97 -0400, Andrew Wendt wrote:
>>Go to an average computer software store. There you will find
>programs that
>>need Windows to run. And they have a list of requirements your
>computer=
> must
>>fulfill, such as having the right amount of disk space, memory, etc.=
> Because
>>it is a Windows program, it will require Windows. They don't bundle
>Windows
>>if you don't have it, or extra memory in case you need more.
>
>It was an example, understood?
>
>>The program in question is a Windows program. Obviously it requires=
> Windows.
>>That is why people don't expect Windows to be in the zip file. Your=
> argument
>>about this is really pathetic.
>
>Again, example. You're quite literal, and alltogether funny by being
>so =3D)=
>.
>
>>If there was something on the SuperHAL web page saying "This program=
> requires
>>VBRUN100.DLL in order to run" people wouldn't have been surprised by
>this
>>requirement.
>
>Apparantly you haven't seen the HAL web page.  They barely had time to
>make
>a link to the zip itself.  I mean, c'mon, how hard is it really to
>find the
>damn dll? Or can't you figure out how to "point and click your way"
>around
>yet? =3D).

You just don't get it, do you?  Nobody is agreeing with you, everybody
thinks you are stupid and wrong.  You should just shut up, and sit down,
you might learn something.  Like the old saying goes, "Better to have
some people think you are a fool, than to open your mouth and prove it."
Sorry to say this to ya, bud, but you opened your mouth.

Eric E. Klos   Mt. Clemens MI  R/C's, HO slots, mountain bikes,
computers, beginning Go-Kart project