Correcting Was: "Re: Uhhh... What is "VBRUN100.DLL"?"

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Correcting Was: "Re: Uhhh... What is "VBRUN100.DLL"?"

>A whole new message just to correct a typo?
>TTFN
>Andy

Yeah.  I hate it when I make mistakes like that from quick typing, so I
correct myself.  As for yelling, I only did that for the following reasons

1) Hruska's attitude when someone said that his software was ported badly,
making it not work up to the author's own standard.

2) Hruska has annoyed me (and probably numerous others) with more than
frequent posts about the ASH <-> OShell kit, which would probably be better
for the Assembly-82 list at TICalc.Org, or posted on his page.

3) apparantly you didn't read my other message about "vital" software
   (I mentioned that windows was also vital to run this software, should
that be included in the zip as well?  Just like windows, if you don't have
the dll, you can get it easily (though the library is free, for the OS, you
can get it at a computer show (unless you are one of those bad people who
pirate things)) =)

|         Joseph M. Gaffney - gaffney@thethinker.com         |
|           "Tiocfaidh Ár Lá" / "Our Day Will Come"          |
|  "If Ignorance Is Bliss Then Wipe The Smile Off My Face"   |
|                   The Creative Outlet                      |
|       http://www.thethinker.com/members/gaffney/           |

Follow-Ups: References: