Re: Correcting Was: "Re: Uhhh... What is "VBRUN100.DLL"?"

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Correcting Was: "Re: Uhhh... What is "VBRUN100.DLL"?"

Your posts keep getting stupider.

[Hruska bashing deleted]

> 3) apparantly you didn't read my other message about "vital" software
>    (I mentioned that windows was also vital to run this software, should
> that be included in the zip as well?  Just like windows, if you don't have
> the dll, you can get it easily (though the library is free, for the OS, you
> can get it at a computer show (unless you are one of those bad people who
> pirate things)) =)

I wrote my reply before I received your enlightening message about `vital'
software that I have now read.

Go to an average computer software store. There you will find programs that
need Windows to run. And they have a list of requirements your computer must
fulfill, such as having the right amount of disk space, memory, etc. Because
it is a Windows program, it will require Windows. They don't bundle Windows
if you don't have it, or extra memory in case you need more.

The program in question is a Windows program. Obviously it requires Windows.
That is why people don't expect Windows to be in the zip file. Your argument
about this is really pathetic.

If there was something on the SuperHAL web page saying "This program requires
VBRUN100.DLL in order to run" people wouldn't have been surprised by this
requirement.