Re: What the heck?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: What the heck?

I apologize with the grpahicness of my message, but I wasn`t so much worried
about the
fact of children seeing the porn, I was worried about the fact that it was here
period, Regular Porn`s aren`t advertised in public, and I don`t think this
should be either. It`s a waste of 82$ and 4 Dbl A batteries if you ask me.

In a previous article, damienden@aol.com () says:

--
Champaign Central Cross Country - "Running is a privlige not a right"

Follow-Ups: References: