Re: - TIPORN4X.UUE porno movie for the TI-85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: - TIPORN4X.UUE porno movie for the TI-85

In article <smcajDO00YUx0WhWA0@andrew.cmu.edu>, Jonathan Todd Samuel
<jsamuel+@andrew.cmu.edu> writes:

>> Can someone please post this as ONE SINGLE FILE!!! Or tell me how to
join
>> the two ataachments. Thank you!
>
>Why do you want it? I bet you could find better stuff than a few Kbytes
>of low res black and white calculator screen images on the net... Do you
>need the movie to entertain yourself in math class?

Then again, someone could view it as a legitimate question that can be
used for more useful purposes after this, and actually -answer- this poor
person.  Not that I'm any more anxious to than you, we can at least try to
help each other out in the programming & downloading part.
Zipper, at least tell us what kind of system you're operating on.

Follow-Ups: References: