Re: TI-81 games (for everyone's benefit)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Tue, 27 Aug 1996 16:04:55 -0400, in bit.listserv.calc-ti you wrote:

>hi, my sister just gave me her old ti-81 calculator and i was wondering
>if anyone had any games for it... i know it's pretty old, but any games
>would be appreciated for those long, boring math classes :)
>
>thanx :)
>-paul
>(bergel@cris.com)

Hey Paul... I saw your desperate cry for help and pulled out 2 programs I
wrote for the 81 (back in the dark ages! :). Here they are: a number guessing
game and blackjack. As you can see, there is NO WAY to make these programs
more compact without seriously injuring the user interface. The blackjack prog
is just the bare minimum for a game of bj. The chances are about right for
winning, and 4 of every 16 cards are worth 10 (10,J,K,Q) but those letters
aren't displayed as it would take so much space to program. Tell me what you
think after you get around to programming it.

Moshe Jacobson

P.S. I have also attached the file in case that's easier.

prgmGUESS  (189 Bytes)

0->C
ClrHome
Disp "NUM GUESS GM! 1->"