Re: Games

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Games

No1SaxDude <no1saxdude@aol.com> [30 Aug 1996 13:10:52 -0400]: Games
>I don't have a Graph-lik or whatever it is.. so can someone e-mail me a
>text file with some in?? please?? thanxs!!
>
>No1SaxDude@aol.com

You can make your own link for only 5$ worth of parts from radio shack.
(It also helps if you can solder or know someone that can). If you can't
find a 2.5mm stereo mini-plug, I would just cut up the link cable. ( I just
added another plug on mine so i can still use the link cable and the
computer link cable.) Of course this cable is not compatible with the
Graph-Link, but is supported by connect-85. I've also heard of ppl selling
these links on the web for 10$ as well.