Re: Pre-calc programs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Pre-calc programs

d5w@mail.nitco.com wrote:

>I was wondering if anyone had any pre-calc programs.  I have no
>idea what this course is about, and what we'll do in it. Any TI-85
>programs would be appreciated.
>--

I'd recommend getting a table program. I just got thru PreCalc, and
was very happy with the 85's performance. Table was really the only
external program I needed for the course outside of the calc's built
in functions. (Of course, I'd recommend getting zshell and some good
games. precalc tends to be pretty boring on some days :P)

  "God was a Gendian Knight before He took the Universe in hand.." -Ulath
   Justin "Skale" Hall    <a href="mailto:halldp@one.net">halldp@one.net</a>   http://w3.one.net/~halldp/