Re: A92: PlusC sources, probably features

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 09:28 08/01/99 +0100, Grutsch Alexander wrote:

>I'll offer my PlusC sources always on my homepage. My homepage will be
>accessable in some days.
>
>About the suggestions.
>
>I'll try to implement all features, ANSI compatible.
>The calling of libraries is similar to C++ and UltraPascal, with '::'. I
>like that very much. A librarydefinition will be an includefile with the
>following syntax
>
>#ifndef __FLIB
>#define __FLIB
>
>library flib {
>   void pixel_on (int x, int y);
>   void pixel_off (int x, int y);
>   int random (int seed);
>};
>
>void flib::pixel_on (int x, int y)
>{
>   // Entrycode for the function
>   // Memoryreferences aren't allowed (-(a7)), but with an internal variable
>   // it's possible. Registers are handled like variables
>   STACK := x;
>   STACK := y;
>} // flib::pixel_on

This a very good - and very welcome, indeed! - initiative.

Unfortunately I know next to nothing on 68K assembly programming
and compiler construction. However I am not bad as far as C
coding is concerned. So, if I can help, I will be happy to.

Two questions:
1. Are libraries going to be implemented only as include
source files or will there be also object code linkable libs?
2. Are you going to create a decent text editor?
3. Or is it a cross-compiler?
Sorry for questions that perhaps have already been answered.

mjw

Follow-Ups: References: