Re: A92: PlusC sources, probably features

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: PlusC sources, probably features

This wil be a croos compiler. Runing on any DOS/PC.
BTW: i would be glad to make the linux port of the program.

best regards, Mathieu

* Mathieu Lacage                            *
* ch 224,                                   *
* 212 Rue de Tolbiac                        *
* 75013 Paris                               *
*         mathieu.lacage@email.enst.fr      *
*                    President Blue Note    *
*                    Chef du Bar            *