A92: PlusC sources, probably features

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: PlusC sources, probably features

I'll offer my PlusC sources always on my homepage. My homepage will be
accessable in some days.

About the suggestions.

I'll try to implement all features, ANSI compatible.
The calling of libraries is similar to C++ and UltraPascal, with '::'. I
like that very much. A librarydefinition will be an includefile with the
following syntax

#ifndef __FLIB
#define __FLIB

library flib {
   void pixel_on (int x, int y);
   void pixel_off (int x, int y);
   int random (int seed);
};

void flib::pixel_on (int x, int y)
{
   // Entrycode for the function
   // Memoryreferences aren't allowed (-(a7)), but with an internal variable
   // it's possible. Registers are handled like variables
   STACK := x;
   STACK := y;
} // flib::pixel_on

void flib::pixel_off (int x, int y)
{
   STACK := x;
   STACK := y;
} // flib::pixel_off

int flib::random (int seed)
{
   D0 := seed;
   return D0;
} // flib::random

#endif

Currently I programmed the preprocessor. Actually I'm creating the parser,
which generates a tree.

----- Questions

* My question: Is there someone, who could generate a good codeoptimizing
system?

* Programmers are searched

* Should we later create a C++ compiler?

* I need a good expressionoptimizer

--
MXM-TriX
http://start.at/mxm