Re: A92: Hello

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Hello

I haven't seen PreFargo.  Does it do anything beside the standard #include,
#define, #ifdef, #ifndef, etc?  If not, then I believe you can just run GNU
cpp (C PreProcessor, comes with the free C/C++ compiler DJGPP) on it and
compile the output, you could also get the source to GNU cpp and add to it or
change if necessary.  All you would have to do is add:
cpp %1.asm > tempfile.asm
at the top of fargo.bat (I think, if not you could use another program that
comes with DJGPP called redir to redirect the output to a file) and then
change all the references to %1 in fargo.bat to "tempfile".  Tell me if those
were the only features of PreFargo, and I can help you get cpp if you'd like
it.