LF: Need to check whether just the modifier key has been pressed

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LF: Need to check whether just the modifier key has been pressed

I need help to check whether the HAND modifier key has been pressed.
Testing the address for the modifier status flags only works when
another key has been pressed, but I need to know if _JUST_ the HAND
modifier key has been pressed.  It's important!  It's the natural
button for my game, and I must know how to scan for the HAND key.
Any help is much appreciated.
(P.S. I did check PORTS.TXT, so you don't need to mention that)
Apocalypse_92
neilbj@cset.isu.edu
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Way/2305/
Geocities Silicon Valley Community Leader